About The Author
I provide independent and practical consultancy services through raising awareness and fostering the energy for change that delivers improved business management of information security governance, risk and compliance.
Identity fraud victim upset that fake ID and stolen details could be used to open Telstra account | ABC News (Australia)
July 21, 2017
Incident: Hobart man pleads guilty to stalking and controlling ex-girlfriend’s car with his computer | ABC News (Australia)
November 6, 2019
More Australian News
View my Flipboard Magazine.
- CBA turns to machine learning to combat abusive messagingThe Commonwealth Bank of Australia has built machine learning models to scan for abusive patterns of behaviour and language in… Read more »Published: September 25, 2021 - 2:52 am
- Maya's abusive ex 'took control of her digital environment'. Now she's homeless - ABC EverydayContent warning: This article describes domestic violence. Maya* used to run a successful a manufacturing business. But for the last… Read more »Published: September 22, 2021 - 9:30 am
- Reminder That Health Apps Face Hefty Fines If They Breach Users’ DataThe United States Federal Trade Commission has given a friendly reminder to health apps that they have to tell users… Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:40 pm
- Reserve Bank ordered to tighten systems to secure personal dataThe Privacy Commissioner has ordered the Reserve Bank to improve its policies and procedures and make its systems more secure… Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:34 pm
- ‘Significant threat’: cyber attacks increasingly targeting Australia’s critical infrastructureA quarter of cyber incidents reported to Australian security officials over the past year have targeted critical infrastructure and essential… Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:20 pm
- iTWire - Macquarie Telecom earns 200 government clearances for staff to support state securityMacquarie says the 200 security-cleared staff is double the number the company had a year ago. The clearances are Australian… Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:06 pm
- Australians ‘struggle’ up against network security breachesAustralian organisations are struggling with network breaches, ransomware attacks, remote work, and more, according to the latest network security … Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:06 pm
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank revamps cyber security awareness trainingBendigo and Adelaide Bank is in the process of revamping the training it provides new and existing staff around "core… Read more »Published: September 20, 2021 - 4:04 pm